Friday, December 14, 2012

Classic gold luminous Christmas, Noël classique et lumineux!


Glowing terms
Temper the warmth of gold with the coolness of silver to lend a sense of restrained sumptuousness...
Elements in a variety of finishes matte, shiny, slick 
and patterned creates 
extra dimensions to a classic gold luminous Christmas

 
...Classic gold luminous Christmas decorations
Nothing says luxe like a rich shade of gold with silver as an accent against white

Christmas is all about celebration, twinkling lights and roaring fires...
I try to make an atmosphere to remember
and enjoy time with friends and family!
I still believe in Santa Claus and the magic Christmas holidays!!!
Candles, flowers and snow white flakes 
will  make my Christmas holidays...
...Chic c'est Noël
Happy Holidays!!! 
Sonia XO 
To my lovely followers on facebook
P.S.Don't forget to enter your participation on my giveaway decor here