Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My first project!!!

My oasis ...

Link here to see my front door project!
The sun does wonders...
Lacquer kitchen cabinet 
I love my oversized Granite island
View here the story behind this Chandelier!
Entrance area

 Perfect reading nook
Before red sofa and no curtains
Shiny comforter from West Elm
I love my Frou Frou lampshade to compliment my decor!
Closer look of the mosaic 
One of my favorite room in the house, my closet!!!
This was my first big project to accomplished as a stylist decorator, 
from the architect plan to the rough material choices, all the tiny details that comes with it when you have your home being built, the most fun part is when you decorate and you make a closure on your 
6 month project of intensive work  to achieve your dream come true!!! 
My fiance was a champ to work with and he let me pick out everything that I wanted  almost!
 If you enjoyed the tour of my LOVE nest...
You might want to check out my other pages!
Sonia xo

Your Home my Passion !
 Dream Decor service
HOME STAGING service
Follow on Facebook 
Follow on Tumblr 
Follow on Pinterest 
Visit my home during Christmas