Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Home project!

My oasis ...
Link here to see my front door project!
View here the story behind this Chandelier!
Stairway to heaven 
Entrance area

 Perfect reading nook
Before red sofa and no curtains
After 
Shiny comforter from West Elm
I love my Frou Frou lampshade to compliment my decor!
All my chandeliers were purchase on line 
Sorry for the dark exposure...
Closer look of the mosaic 
One of my favorite room in the house, my closet ;))

This was my dream project as a Interior Stylist, to build my home 
to my own taste with the help of the architect and the contractor.
They were able to visualize our needs and create our project.
The fun part was when you can make a closure on your dream home...

All I can say is that my husband was a champ to work with ;)
  He let me pick out everything that I wanted  or almost!

You might want to check my other pages!
Sonia xo
Your other my Passion !
 Dream Decor service
HOME STAGING service
Follow on Facebook 
Follow on Pinterest 
Visit my home during Christmas in my home

4 comments:

  1. Your style is so fabulous. I wish you lots of success always and love seeing what you do!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Sharon...
      I wish you a fabulous week!
      Luv Sonia
      XO

      Delete
  2. I loved seeing this tour. My favorite is your fireplace, white laquer kitchen cabinets and your bathroom tile. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dream home came to Life 3 years ago~
      Then I took the plunge right after to become a decorator
      and home stager~ My best choices career!
      Julia hopefully 2013 is treating you well
      Thank you for your lovely comment
      Xo



      Delete