Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dream decor! Décor de rêves!


“The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.” 
Audrey Hepburn 


Live in your dream decor ! * Vivez dans votre décor de rêve!
 INTERIOR DECOR services.
This includes a home visit and consultation where I will transform your space using what you already have. Using my expertise in spacing, layout and creativity, your home will be transformed using DIY projects, styling secrets, shopping and styling help. fixed prize per rooms*or hourly rate
FREE consultation  
Live in your dream decor !
*Vivez dans votre decor de rêve*
Je me déplace chez vous dans un premier temps pour évaluer la nouvelle transformation 
a effectuer et préparer l'espace avec les meubles que vous avez déjà en place.
Avec ma créativité, mon expertise et mes secrets de dénicher les accessoires manquant a 
votre espace en ajoutant une touche personnalisée tout en respectant vos goûts et budget 
pour réaliser votre nouveau décor de rêve. Prix fixe par pièces ou Taux horaire
*Consultation gratuite
Sonia Daigle 450-775-0720










7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! You offer such a valuable service for people who don't need to completely redo their homes!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Audrey quote... she was a smart girl. Funny, I am going through a divorce and have been pondering ways to supplement my income. I have been thinking about starting a similar business locally. I should email you for advice/tips. Happy New Year to you! Hope 2012 holds many promises for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 years ago, I was in the same predicament
    Debby If I can help you, it will be my pleasure!
    2012 a new beginning!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey was not only beautiful, she was a wise woman! I LOVE this interior. So pretty. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite an inspirational woman to remember that Audrey...
      As much that I love colors and accent in a room, I'm attracted to white decor!
      I wish you a lovely, sweet day Debby
      Sonia xo

      Delete
  5. Love the quote and such a beautiful space - so fun to have your rooms rearranged and tweaked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is a fun way for people to see what they can do with their own things without breaking the bank!
      I wish you a lovely week, xo

      Delete