Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Italian dream walls!

BISAZZA MOSAICO 

The amateurs definitely know the famous Italian brand Bisazza Mosaico. Centuries ago later this art still remain more than ever trendy. 

This worldwide mosaico is reknown for its unique frescos. Here some of their original, bold and above all beautiful achievements. 

Les amateurs vont certainement reconnaitre la célèbre marque italienne Bisazza Mosaico.

Il ya des siècles plus tard, cet art restent plus que jamais encore à la mode.

Cette mosaico dans le monde entier est réputé pour ses fresques uniques.Voici une partie de leur originale et audacieuse mais surtout magnifiques réalisations.



Preciously Me blog : Bisazza mosaics









Aside from money, I would definitely own one of this dream wall from Bisazza Mosaico.

Mis à part l'argent, j'aurais certainement un mur fait de mosaique par Bisazza Mosaico.

Images Source: http://www.bisazza.com 

4 comments:

  1. Omg this is all so glamorous and gorgeous. I wish I could do this in my house!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm so in amore with theses
      Mosaic walls~
      Sharon I hope you're having a great winter so far!Xo

      Delete
  2. OMG so gorgeous! Hard to believe they're mosaic, they're so incredibly intricate! Beautiful, Sonia, thanks for sharing ... have a wonderful weekend, lovely! xo ~S

    SANDY M Illustration
    http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find these decor mesmerizing!
      Sandy I wish you much fun with your new house.
      Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your weekend fabulous :)

      Delete