Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Most Popular package * Forfait préféré

 New 3 packages to choose from * 3 Nouveaux forfaits au choix

No 1 * Cosmetic Home Staging *
I will spend - 4 hours staging your home and rearrange, organize, what needs 
to be address using only what you already have to get your home ready for sale.
*Is only for those with up-to-date furnishings and decor items already in the home.

Free Color Consultation, before/after photos also included.
 only $250
No. 1* Relooking *
 Je vous offre 4 heures pour organiser et redécorer votre propriété 
pour ainsi faciliter la vente de votre maison.
Consultation de couleurs, photos avant/après sont incluses.
Seulement $250
*Vous devez disposer de meubles et objets au goût du jour. 
No. 2 *HOME STAGING Full services*
I aims to inspire and implement in preparing your property for sale.
I will work with you one-on-one to provide consultations, 
stylization services, and project coordination; 
including strategic planning, organization and creative direction.
I will be able to give you advice on what items need to be addressed 
in order to properly prepare your home for sale.
My focus is to assist you in achieving your selling 
experience less stressful !
*$75 hourly 
No. 2 Services complets *HOME STAGING*
Je désire vous aider a vendre votre propriété
Je vous donnerez les principaux travaux a effectuer dans un premier lieux 
pour mettre en valeur votre demeure.
La planification la créativité ainsi que la stratégie a utiliser pour réaliser 
la nouvelle mise en place. Je serai en mesure de vous conseiller adéquatement 
sur les points important a respecter lors de la mise en vente de la demeure.
Mon objectif est de vous aider a réaliser et faciliter la vente.
*$75/h 

No. 3 *Only consultation*
I will help you and guide you to prepare and make your home ready for sale.
Includes free color consultation, furniture arrangement and recommendations.

*$150 2/ hours
No.3 *Consultation seulement*

Je serai en mesure de vous conseiller adéquatement sur les points important a respecter
 lors de la mise en vente de votre demeure. 
Incluant choix de couleurs, arrangement de meubles 
et la planification dans le but d'une vente rapide.
*150 $ 2 / heures
 Au plaisir de travailler ensemble! Pour + d'Info s.v.p me contacter
Let me help you sell your home !
Have a good day, Bonne journée !
Sonia Daigle



4 comments:

  1. Your business card / photo is gorgeous. I love how many different options you provide for potential clients depending upon their needs. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talking about my business card,It took about 3 months to conceive, have everyone's agreement on the photo and style but at last the result was worth it!!!
      Thank you and have yourself a lovely week Debbie
      Xo

      Delete
  2. So how's your new business coming along? I'd love to hear about it!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely Sharon, considering the time I have started my business from home
      I can say I am doing quite good!
      Home Staging in my area is not something common but I am affiliated with a real estate firm who send me customers.
      Decorating is what kept me busy, I am presently decorating a nail salon who will open on the first of November and I have still not finish other contracts.
      Thank you for asking!
      Continue your beautiful work Sharon, you are a great inspiration in my everyday life!!!
      Luv Sonia
      Xo

      Delete